Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, May 4, 2012

Praise Jah, YOU people!


After thinking about what has happened to me my whole life (40 years) all the good and the bad, and after seen the powerful hand of Jehovah and how He has delivered me from the hand of the enemy many times, I am fully convinced that the same way He has saved me in numerous miracles ways all this time, He will do so in the time of the Great Tribulation and Armageddon with all His chosen ones too.

I wish you had seen what I have seen, Jehovah God is indeed a God of LOVE. Otherwise I would not be writing this, nor this message had been delivered.

And YOU will see His power and love at that time (or even before), if you love and trust in Him with all your heart and mind.

I am just immensely grateful with Him now, first for giving me my life and second for showing me the way to know Him, and third for having had patience with me my whole life, and even when I have failed Him and acted badly, He never abandoned me. He knows our weak human condition and He knows us even better than we know ourselves...

Be sure that He acts the same way with all of His creations, that is why He is giving us this last warning to all humans, He loves us so much....that He even sent His only begotten son Jesus to suffer a horrible death...that he did not deserve because he was a perfect man and good, but Jehovah did that so Jesus Christ could be the way for salvation for us. His son was the rescue from death and the way for eternal life for humans again.

As I mentioned before, I am not worthy to be the messenger of this extremely important message for humankind...but nevertheless Jehovah chose me.

All of His servants and prophets during these past 6000+ years of human history wanted to know when all these things would happen. Daniel saw partially what was going to occur in the last days, all of Jesus disciples wanted to know when the end was going to come, and even brother Charles Russell and the anointed ones in this era wanted to know too. (Now they will know at last)

Even though they were all chosen and loved by Jehovah, it was not the time for Him to reveal this, none of them were chosen for this extraordinary assignment.

Remember that Jehovah gives us understanding and let us see the "light" when is His time, so that does not depend in any human to decide.

I would not even in a million years, figure it out all of these by myself. I couldn’t anyways even if I wanted too, the enemy would have killed me before I did it on my own.

This is a message from Jehovah God to all His servants, and even to the ones that are not (yet), all of us were created by the same God, Jehovah.

All what has happened to me and even what is happening to me up to this day, has made me realize how Jehovah works, in ways that otherwise I would not have understood before.

Jehovah is an impartial God.

Most of us humans tend to judge things in what we see only, and even then we judge things when we have a partial glance or understanding on the matter.

We tend to judge with our brains only...and its ok, that is important especially when we have accurate knowledge of the truth, but before you make a final judgment, all that information in your head take it dow a few inches down to you HEART. Let it be there for a while, and then return the result to your head again so you can make your final judgment.

Jehovah God loves all humans, not only His servants. For us His servants, our work and assignment is only to inform the rest of our brothers and sisters in life, of Jehovah's divine plan to redeem humankind from this bad system of things, that is the result of what happened in the Garden of Eden more than 6000 years ago. Jehovah already knew the final outcome when all this rebellion begun (Genesis 3:15).

Our work is to inform, not to judge. The final judgment will depend in Jehovah, His son Jesus and all of the ones that they choose to do so at it's proper time.

Jehovah already knows, and is telling us before hand what is going to happen next, He is not a "secretive" or "mysterious" God, but He revels us things only as they evolve, and when the time is right for them to be revealed. All at it's proper time.

Just like a B&W picture is revealed little by little in the developer solution...

He already has told us that there will be millions of survivors of Armageddon, so fear not, YOU will be saved if you trust him and OBEY HIM.

He will not send His Angels when the Great Tribulation or Armageddon starts to "rescue" you miraculously, that is WHY He is sending this message now, so you can be prepared in what to do when that time comes. Jehovah’s Angels will be there with you no doubt about that, but you wont see them...until the END like I've already mentioned before.

You might see how they work if it comes to that extreme for you to be saved...like in my case, so you will see that you are NOT alone. But nevertheless you must do your own part in the matter, that is extremely important. Because everything that you do then it will show your faith and love for Him.

There is no such thing as a "free ride" in life, we all must work hard for the things we want. If you love life and want to survive Armageddon, you must act NOW.

How? If you don't know Jehovah God well yet, ask to one of His servants for a free Bible study* in your own home.

Update: *For an odd reason, most browsers will show that page as "not secure" (except Firefox), try this one instead www.watchtower.org and the scroll down until you find "Contact Us" at the bottom of the main page, and the previous page will show correctly. 

Then after you get to know Him better, you will start to feel appreciation and love for what He has done for you, and that will make you to take a decision in what side you want to be in, and hopefully that will make you take action to share that important information with others too. 

And after you do that, it will make you to have the desire in your heart to dedicate your life to Him and to get baptized and continue serving Him forever.

The time is running short for you to be able to do this, do not waste any moment anymore, act NOW!

As for me, I already know what is going to happen to me, not pretty, but I know that Jehovah will wake me up when it's the right time to do so. Either to a Celestial life or one here on Earth. I don't know yet which...

What I do know now though, is that all my sufferings trough out my life have not being in vain, and that Jehovah recompenses in GREAT manner all of the people that shows love for Him, and especially to His servants that sacrifice many things to serve Him.

All of their sufferings, hard work and even "losses" that they may have along the way doing so, will be compensated at the End...in ways that you might not even have an idea yet.

So be sure that if you serve Jehovah God fully, you will be working for the BEST "boss" in the whole Universe, the Creator Himself!

Think about that...and then ACT!


These are my wishes for all of you my brothers and sisters in life, and especially to the ones that love and serve Jehovah our God:

“May Jehovah bless you and keep you. May Jehovah make his face shine toward you, and may he favor you. May Jehovah lift up his face toward you and assign peace to you.”-Numbers 6:24-26


And for my God and Father, the Creator of the Universe and all of what is in it, Jehovah the Almighty:


"May Jehovah’s name become blessed. From now on and to time indefinite".-Psalms 113:2

"Because my eyes have seen your means of saving"-Luke 2:30

"After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven. They said: Hallelujah “Praise Jah", YOU people! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God. -Revelation 19:1

AM.

2 comments:

  1. You have obviously worked hard on this and much of it is very good.
    I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses since 1963. I trust Jehovah and his organization to tell me the truth. I think you should show your blog to an Elder in your congregation and let him show you the points that might be questionable.
    Sharon Rhoads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon:

    I've already done it, the problem is that they will not believe me if I don't show them a "sign" correct?...but nevertheless I trust that Jehovah God will make them see that this message comes from Him, at it's proper time.

    My first Biblical discourse in 1989 was about Hebrews 11 thats says: 1: "Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld...

    39 and 40: And yet all these, although they had witness borne to them through their faith, did not get the [fulfillment of the] promise, as God foresaw something better for us, in order that they might not be made perfect apart from us.

    Satan has not killed me yet because I have had Jehovah's protection trough their powerful Angels my whole life, otherwise I would not have fulfilled my assignment on my own.

    Jehovah God is a God of Love, Victory and Salvation!

    AM.

    ReplyDelete