Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jehovah’s LOVE!




"What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived, the things GOD has prepared for those who LOVE HIM."


 NWT version:"But just as it is written: “Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, neither have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that GOD has prepared for those who LOVE HIM.



For "starters": Eternal Life!

I am HAPPY just with "that", its "enough" for ME! :-)

For the rest of the "stuff"...

Like the Spanish saying goes: 

NO quiero que me den, sino que me pongan donde HAY! (yo solito agarro lo demas!) ;-)

In Gringo: I do NOT want to be given, but to be put where there IS! (I myself get the rest!) ;-)

LOVING Jehovah FOREVER!

HCRS.


No comments:

Post a Comment